Featured Post

"Dear Wounded" Song From 2010

Today I'd like to share a song I wrote in 2010. I was collaborating with a band named Smashcan at the time, and they were sincerely cons...

Still Alive and Feeling...

Not that great. The first half of Shabbat (Friday night) was really good because I was watching teachers and testimonies.  I have been making my own videos too, but I'm not a teacher. I guess I'd be more of the counseling type if I had to pick a label, but in no way do I claim to know every last tidbit of Scripture. There's so much information there in the Bible, and there's so much information that didn't even make it to our Bibles. I am still learning just like everyone else is.

I felt okay Friday except my legs were still a little swollen. They went down most of the way, but then the swelling moved to my abdomen. I looked like I was three months pregnant Friday night, but the abdominal swelling went down when I woke up.

Saturday, I didn't get much studying done because I was tired. I kept trying to get up to study and such, but then I would fall back to sleep. It was over before I knew it, and then it was time for me to work again, but what work? I'm still "demoted" as far as my main source of income goes. There wasn't much work for me to do anywhere else. I had one article to write, which was nice, but it wasn't nice enough to pay all my bills. I still don't know what I'm going to do about this work issue, so I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'll figure something out eventually,  I guess.

My eyeballs and head started hurting a little while ago. I was a little bit scared to take ibuprofen because I read that it could cause heart failure, but crap, you know what? I took a chance anyway because the headache and eyeball aches were just too much for me. Heh, it's like I just start to get rid of one symptom and then another one comes up.

The ibuprofen did work this time for the headache. It didn't work the last time I took it for a headache, which was right before the leg swelling occurred this time (I think). Heck, I don't know. Like I said, I was so busy working to earn the money to pay bills and working on my car that I didn't even take full notice of these issues until recently.

I'm going back to sleep. I want to finish the car tomorrow, but I don't know. I have to see how I feel 

No comments:

Post a Comment